Are you ready to bring that feminine celebration, connection, ritual, and ceremony back into your life?
Do you feel isolated right now?
Do you crave being soul-to-soul in circle with sisterhood (with women who GET IT)?
Are you flippin’ exhausted from being BUSY all the time but never feel like you are getting anywhere?!
Are you yearning for a life where “being” is celebrated as much “doing” all the things?
Have you noticed that your body and emotions need different levels of support during different times of the day? a month? a season?
There’s a primal womanhood remembrance rising- you can feel it, can’t you?
It’s not our fault, but society and the fast-paced, externally validating world we’ve been living in has caused us to forget these pieces of us…
Sisters, Goddesses, Magical beings… it’s time to return to celebration, ritual, ceremony, and cyclicality.
It’s time to return to the True You Tent!
Welcome to the True You Tent!
A few years ago, I started realizing just how much the moon and the seasons really impacted how I felt in my body, my mood, and quite honestly, my overall life.
I started recognizing when I felt super energized as well as when it felt important for me to grab a blankie, curl up, and rest.
As someone who was used to living by the “I’ll sleep when I’m dead” motto, aligning with the concept of ebbing and flowing was hard for me to grasp and implement at first… as a generator and a damn good over-achiever, I prided myself on what I could produce and slowing down left me feeling restless and like I was doing something wrong.
Do you know this feeling?
But, I was committed to leaning into this way of living I felt so called to and discovered that the easiest (and most fun!) way of doing this was through CELEBRATION!
- I started learning about the eight Sabbats (a combo of the four astrological seasonal changes and their Irish counterpart ceremonies).
- I started learning about crystals, oils, herbs, and pulling cards.
- I started actually planning my (over-packed, working mom-of-three) schedule around the moon cycle.
And… as you might suspect (even if you are still suspicious of…) I STARTED TO FEEL BETTER.
How about you, Goddess? Cause, oh by the way, you are a Goddess.
Are you ready to invite ceremony, ritual, sisterhood, and FUN into your life?
What is the True You Tent?
Historically speaking, a “red tent” was the sacred place that women would retreat to once a month as they bled. Grandmothers, mothers, daughters… generations coming together to simply BE with one another… to share stories, to allow themselves to rest and be held, to nurture, and to support one another.
- 8 Sabbats Celebrations throughout the Wheel of the Year
- Trainings on what the Sabbots are so you can learn
- Aligned rituals and celebrations on the Sabbots so you can experience
- Two (2) 1:1 sacred, personal coaching calls between YOU and Jillian
- Monthly Sisterhood Intuitive Coaching Call
- Access to an ever-growing vault filled with all things Goddess, Witch, Divine Feminine, Celebrations, Rituals, Spells… consider this the spellbook of all the magic that resides within us women
- Facebook Community space for deep, personal interaction and connection
- Pop up trainings on all things metaphysical, spiritual, and straight up woo
- There will be talk on chakras, goddess archetypes, spell casting, crystals, oils, herbs, meditation, and on and on and on…
- In-person ceremonies (as safe, able, and available based on the state of state in the world!)
- As a distinguished woman of the True You Tent you will also have access to my Moon Cycle Collective vault, meditations, and calls
If you’ve ever wanted:
To bring FUN back into your life in a deep, meaningful, and connected way…
To finally be a part of a group of women who uplifts and honors one another and KNOWS (like you know) just how friggin powerful we all are- ESPECIALLY when we come together in sacred circle…